The posed question may appear superfluous and perhaps even redundant, especially when there are literally hundreds, if not thousands, of similar medications working away right now around the world! Nevertheless, it’s necessary to ask it so that we can discuss a particular drug called “Tadarise” that has taken the market by storm. Read on to learn more about this other version of tadalafil especially its efficacy and popularity.
Introducing Tadarise 5 mg tablets
When the word “Tadarise” is mentioned, it bespeaks of a particular drug medication that’s used for treating erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men,
Most people know this condition as being the inability to achieve or maintain a hard erect penis for engaging in sexual activity because of the insufficient amount of blood that flow into the penis.
The Tadarise tablet version 5mg relaxes the blood vessels in the penis so that the blood flow is considerably increased causing an erection in response with applied sexual stimulation.
It’s important to remember that the Tadarise 5mg tablets will only work if the impotent man is sexually aroused.
Also introducing Tadarise 40mg tablets
It’s very useful to start off by knowing what this drug medication is, how it’s used, its function, and the rest of the effects and reactions that normal drug medication produce in your body.
Basically the Tadarise 40mg tablets carry active ingredient tadalafil, a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE-5) inhibitor which is used to re-invigorate men who suffer from erectile dysfunction.
During the sex act as the penis receives stimulus by the stroking motions, nitric oxide is released in the erectable tissue of the penis where it activates the enzyme guanylate syclase.
This enzyme increases levels of called cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), a chemical which acts by relaxing the blood vessels in the penis thereby allowing blood to saturate the spongy erectable tissues of the penis and finally causing an erection.
Still another enzyme called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE-5) which has the ability to breaks down cGMP, manages to prevent blood flow into the penis which causes the erection to be lost.
This is where Tadalafil contained in Tadarise 40mg tablets, comes in and changes the situation by acting on the erectable tissue of the penis blocking the reducing effect of PDE-5 thereby sustaining the blood flow increase into the penis also sustaining the erection and keeping it in that position for a longer time.
It’s this preventive action by Tadalafil 40mg tablets contained in Tadarise, of preventing the PDE-5 enzyme from reducing the blood flow that ultimately resolves the condition of erectile dysfunction.
It does so by permitting the natural process of sexual stimulation to activate the cGMP mechanism for achieving and maintain a man’s erection.
The duration of Tadarise 40mg tablet
If you are planning to engage in sexual activity you should have a supply of Tadarise 40mg tablets handy and you should take a tablet at least a hour before you do have sex.
The ingestion of the tablet will usually help you get an erection in about 30 minutes that will last for about 4 hours. Remember though that you need to be sexually aroused before the tablet can work.
It’s known that Tadarise tablets 40mg will not work if you are not sexually aroused.
The substance inside Tadarise
Tadarise tablets 40mg (generic for Cialis) contains active ingredient tadalafil, a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE-5) inhibitor which is used for treating erectile dysfunction or impotence in men in a complex web of processes that increase the flow of blood to the penis.
Tadarise treatment for erectile dysfunction (impotence)
Active ingredient tadalafil, a phospodiesterase type 5 (PDE-5) inhibitor, is contained in Tadarise tablets 40mg and is normally used for treating erectile dysfunction or impotence in men.
When taken prior to engaging in sexual activity, tadalafil inside Tadarise tablets 40mg prevent the breakdown of the chemical cGMP by enzyme (PDE-5) which is produced in the erectable tissue of the penis during natural sexual arousal.
This action gives rise to strong blood flow into the penis causing an erection to take place.
Side effects of Tadarise
It’s known from reported cases that the most common side effects caused by taking Tadarise 40mg tablets can include both common and less common side effects:
More common side effects
- Dyspepsia or heartburn
- Nasal congestion or blockage
- Dizziness or light-headedness
Less common side effects
- Back pain in the joints and abdomen
- Dyspnea or shortness of breath
- Changes in blood pressure (hypo and hypertension)
- Increased tear formation that cause watery eyes
- Visual disturbances
When not to use Tadarise
It’s best not to use Tadarise 40mg tablets if you:
- are taking medication that can interact with Tadarize or may increase your risk of suffering from side-effects such as:
- antibiotics – like erythromycin and rifampicin, verapamil or diltiazem (to treat high blood pressure),
- HIV medications – such asritonavir or saquinavir
- antifungals – like itraconazole or ketoconazole
- alpha blockers – such as doxazosin for treating high blood pressure
- prostatic medications – such as tamsulosin and prozosin for enlarged prostate
- nitrates – like glyceryl trinitrate for treating angina and other heart conditions
- are allergic to tadalfil or any ingredients contained in Tadarise
- consume large quantities of alcohol and grapefruit juice
- are using any medications that contain nitrates such nitroglycerin for angina (chest pain) as taking Tadarise can result in a severe drop in blood pressure.
- Suffer from conditions that have the propensity to cause priapism or a very painful erection that can last for 4 or more hours such as a curved or deformed penis, sickle cell anemia or leukemia
- Have liver or kidney disease
- Suffer from an eye disease such as non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optin neuropathy (NAION), that causes vision loss, or if you have retinitis pigmentosa
- Have cardiovascular or heart disorder or you’ve had a heart attack or stroke in the last 6 months
- Suffer from abnormally high or low blood pressure
When you are in the process of studying a new drug medication in order to grasp and understand the overall efficacy it has and the impact it makes your main goal should be to proceed as slowly and as steadily as possible. In doing so, you will attain a greater understanding of the medication and be more confident about using it. This is what we’ll try to do in this series of articles on Tadalafil 40mg tablets.